Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular ways to make lots of money from acting like a middle-person between companies and prospective customers. As an beauty or makeup influencer, you have a great chance of making money online by advertising some of the best skin care affiliate programs!
Although there are so many areas and affiliate programs out there, the skincare market is a good place to try. This is because there is a massive interest in skincare these days and people are willing to spend big money on skincare products and routines.
The skincare industry is projected to surpass $180 billion dollars in 3 to 5 years, which is something to plug into. As a skincare affiliate marketer, you can make money while providing people with the right skincare products and guidance. Sounds like a win-win, doesn’t it?
So whether you are looking to do Youtube shorts affiliate marketing, or you have a blog, this article will help you monetize your audience. Let’s look at the 10 best skin care affiliate programs you can get engaged in; their pros, cons, and what’s in it for you.
This skincare brand was founded by Dominique Caron following her struggles with skin problems that lasted for years. Upon successfully formulating her own products that worked, she decided to place them available for everybody.
This brand has skincare products available for all skin types and is made available based on the information you provide on the site.
This is one of the best skincare affiliate programs that entails the sales of liquid and tactile products. Affiliates are entitled to a 10% commission on each sale made.
- This skin care affiliate program offers free shipping on purchases above $75, which encourages customers to purchase more and amounts to more commissions for you.
- An Apoterra kit is sold at $150, which sets you up for a $15 commission for every kit and then a $11 when you sell a Gua Sha Tool.
Although the commission can be seen as average to high, sales might be a little slow due to the nature of the brand.
Atolla Skincare is a brand that focuses on making customized skincare products available for its customers. Atolla redesigns serums based on the information users provide on an application which gets recorded and put into the production process.
All the products offered by Atolla skincare are made from plant products and free of all forms of harsh chemicals. The products are designed to suit the lifestyle of each user, making them endearing to many.
- The commission you get from working with Atolla skincare is a fixed $25 commission for every affiliate sale made through your link, which is more rewarding than the percentage commissions other brands offer. This makes Atolla one of the best skin care affiliate programs.
- Customers love the customized nature of the brand and products.
- Atolla Skincare is only available for purchase and shipping in the United States, which limits you from getting international sales.
Circcell is a brand focused on healthy skin with cruelty-free products and ingredients.
The brand name is an amalgamation of circle and cellular, which is a combination of wholesomeness and change at a cellular level.
All Circcell skincare products are 100% free from harmful substances and additives like artificial colors, fragrances, surfactants, and parabens. Their ingredients lean towards natural things like clays, essential oils, botanicals, and herbal extracts.
Circcell’s skincare affiliate program is powered by the ShareASale affiliate network.
- Circcell offers a commission rate of 15% per sale, which is considerably high. Seeing as the products sold by this brand have an average order worth $270, affiliate marketers can make as much as $40.50 for each order. The high commission rate makes this one of the best skin care affiliate programs on the market!
- Affiliate marketers have access to tools such as text links, reporting tools, and banners.
- Many clients consider Circcell products expensive, which might mean slow sales.
Dermstore is owned by a dermatologist who makes professional skincare products for the public after testing these products in a clinic to prove their efficacy as backed by science.
Dermstore is a retailer that makes over 20000 skincare, cosmetic, and hair care products available at a cheap rate, and in partnership with global leading brands.
Affiliate marketers get a 5% commission when new customers buy products through their links and between 2% and 5% for existing customers.
- The affiliate program has been on the scene for a long time, thereby building trust. The trust in the brand’s name is why this program makes the list as one of the best skin care affiliate programs.
- There is a high chance of returning customer sales due to the affordability of the product.
- Affiliate marketers can leverage features on their affiliate links such as coupon codes, ‘shop now, pay later’, and even a cashback program for customers.
The products are only marketed in the United States
Exposed Skincare focuses on people who face chronic acne issues with a line of treatment products that delivers results in a month or even less with testimonials on their website.
The brand claims to be combining natural ingredients and scientific products to improve the skin.
The affiliate program is well-rated on ShareASale and is close to the best 100 affiliate programs on the network. Marketers get a 15% commission for sales made through their links.
- With a conversion rate of 25%, affiliate marketers have a better chance of converting visitors into customers.
- There is already existing competition amongst affiliate marketers, which might make it hard to make lots of sales.
Jenette Serrins launched this skincare brand following a serious issue with severe hormonal imbalances that eventually got cured using Eastern and Western natural healing methods.
This skincare brand was launched in 2012 and it comprises natural, plant-based products that are handmade and produced in small quantities.
The affiliate program under this brand offers marketers a 10% commission on every affiliate sale. With an average of $186.58 per order, marketers can make as much as $18 per transaction.
- This affiliate program has a 10% conversion rate which is why it makes the list of the best skin care affiliate programs.
- Due to the production method, products can be expensive, which could discourage purchases.
7. Juice Beauty
Juice Beauty comes out of Northern California with quality organic beauty products with a lot of interesting ingredients.
All products by this brand are organic, cruelty-free and vegan. For instance, the Green Apple collection is made from organic apple juice and the Stem Cellular collection is made of stem cells and vitamin C; one of the best skin care affiliate programs that are vegan and cruelty free.
Customers who use this brand can shop based on their skincare condition, product collection, product type, and the like.
- The program pays 6% on all sales. With a single product sale ranging between $10 to $300, the commission can amount to a lot quickly.
- Compared to other brands, 6% can be seen to be on the poor side.
Paula’s Choice deals in high-quality skincare products produced using safe, fragrance and cruelty-free, effective, science-backed formulas. Its products have won awards, including its moisturizers and lotions which is why the brand is one of the best skin care affiliate programs!
CJ Affiliate is behind the brand’s skincare affiliate program, and it pays marketers a 7% commission or more on all sales, as well as incentives for the most productive affiliate marketers.
- Affiliate marketers enjoy exclusive newsletters, information on new product launches, and even affiliate managers for support.
- Orders above $49 get free shipping, which can help marketers push more sales and get more commission.
- 7% commission is considered average, especially when there are brands that offer 10% to 20% commission.
One of the most well established, best skin care affiliate programs is Sephora.
Sephora is a France-based skincare brand that deals in luxury products from over 300 brands that deal in health and beauty. Some of these brands include Chanel, Dior, Fenty Beauty, Rare Beauty, Charlotte Tilbury, Huda Beauty, AESOP, Too Faced, Yves Saint Laurent, Moroccanoil, etc.
The company is operating in more than 30 countries with concessions at some outlets of Kohl’s and JCPenney.
Interestingly, the affiliate program under this brand is multiple, each focusing on a different zone, with different commission rates ranging between 2.5% and 10% for each sale.
- The free sample and shipping options help to push more sales.
- Marketers can access affiliate-exclusive promotions and banners.
- Such an already-established brand might not pay so much attention to individual marketers.
SkinStore is a retailer with more than 350 brands and 16,000 skincare products gotten from the best salons, cosmetic houses, and spas across the world.
The SkinStore affiliate program offers marketers as much as 8% commission on all sales, and even more, depending on the type of product you sell. For instance, 1.6% for existing customers, 4% for new customers,8% standard commission, 12% per sale, etc.
The brand works with famous marketers like Awin and FlexOffers in the US, ShareASal, Yazing, and Sovrn on a global level, as well as Skimlinks across the AU, CA, US, UK, and IL.
Skinstore has a 5% conversion rate of with an order value that is $130 on the average.
- The brand supports affiliate partners with updates, newsletters, banners, and promotional offers.
- SkinStore has a relatively high conversion rate across a broad range of products.
- Offers a consistent source of affiliate revenue.
- Some commission rates are very poor while others are very high.
Affiliate marketing can be really rewarding if you work with the right brand and work hard to get your links out there. We have given you 10 of the best skin care affiliate programs to work with. So, check them out and decide which skin care affiliate program and features work well for you.